Vitamix

Sunday 23 January 2011

Vitamix
Vitamix Discounts, Coupons, and Online Deals

My husband called the other day from Costco. The Vita-Mix man was there, selling his wares, putting on an impressive show where you blends whole fruits and vegetables, no sugar, no fattening ice creams, into perfectly delicious smoothies. “We’re getting one,” he said. And I replied with an resounding yes.

I’ve oogled the Vita-Mix blenders for years now, ever since watchign a good friend place a cupful of wheat berries in her blender, blend it to a fine powder, then make fresh homemade pancakes right in the same container. ( Readmore... )

Vitamix Corporation a Healthy Recipe for Success

Vitamix the corporation that brings us good health related foods and equipment has been around for more than 90 years. If you ever doubted if Vitamix is for real then you simply have to look at it’s record of durability.

In the early 1920s, the founder of Vitamix, W.G. Barnard was a self-taught salesman of “modern” home products. In 1937, he introduced an all-new product–the blender–to his line. This was the very first Vitamix machine. ( Readmore... )

Vitamix Professional Series 500

With 2011 officially upon us, it’s time to kick off another round of new-year resolutions, and if you’re anything like me, being a little healthier is always on the list. And while there’s certainly no shortage of ways to get healthy, changing your diet to include healthy options is probably the easiest, best thing you can do for yourself. Last year, one of my key resolutions was to compete in a triathlon, and while training, changing the way I ate was one of the key elements to helping me complete my goal.

I found myself depending on a variety of blended foods – fruits, vegetables, protein powders, etc. – and quickly realized that I needed a blender that could handle the variety of things I was consuming on a daily basis. My wife’s $100 KitchenAid just wasn’t cutting it, as I ended up chewing half the items I was blending. Seeking out the ultimate home blender, I settled on the Vitamix Professional Series 500, and the rest, as they say, is blending history. ( Readmore... )

VitaMix Tritan Copolyester Containers

Designed for the Vita-Mix appliance, this large 64-ounce wet-blade container can be used as a replacement jar or a second mixing jar. The see-through unit allows for keeping an eye on the mixing process, while its hardened stainless-steel blades quickly cut through food, smoothly blend ingredients, even crush ice. ( Readmore... )

Courtesy : Babble , World News Insight , Emercedesbenz & Hots Live

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Insert Ur Comment!

 
 
 
eXTReMe Tracker